Prospective Students

Education Abroad Program (EAP) Reciprocal Exchanges

If you are interested in studying abroad at UCLA for up to one academic year, you may qualify for the Education Abroad Program (EAP) Reciprocal Exchange. EAP Reciprocity students are non-degree J-1 visa holding students who arrive and study at UCLA for a short-term, and then return to their home university abroad to complete their degree.

The institution you are currently attending outside of the United States must be a partner institution with UCLA in order for you to be eligible to apply for the EAP Reciprocity program. The Dashew Center does not deal with matters regarding admissions to UCLA. For more information and application procedures, please contact your home institution study abroad center or the UC Education Abroad Program . If your home institution is not a partner institution, you may be eligible to study abroad at UCLA through UCLA Summer Sessions .