I-20 Request

I-20 Request

DCISS provides the issuance of an I-20 for continuing F-1 students for the following reasons:

Replacement I-20
  • Lost or damaged original I-20
Updating I-20
  • Change in source of funding
  • Change in major
  • Change in name
New I-20
  • Change in education level
  • F-2 dependent’s I-20
  • Returning from leave of absence
  • Readmitted to UCLA

If you have lost or damaged your original I-20, you have changed your major, your source of funding has changed, or you have changed your academic program/degree, please submit an I-20 Request to DCISS to update your UCLA I-20.

I-20 Request Form
Processing Timeline


Contact us at 310-825-1681